contact card download link
Justin joined the team in May 2017 as Director of Construction and was promoted to COO in May of 2018.
With an emphasis on the latest technological tools and systems, Mr. Roberts propels the accuracy and quality of Campisano Partners in everything we do. This broad skillset allows him to have a vast understanding of each component of the construction process, which is a critical differentiating factor in the design / invest / build process at our firm.
Prior to Campisano Partners, Mr. Roberts spent 8 years at Gray Construction, a multi-billion dollar Construction Services and Management firm, in their Birmingham, AL and Lexington, KY offices. He held senior roles in project management, pre-construction cost estimation, and site management.
Other previous employers include: Kelly Construction and McBride & Sons Homes
- 350k sf Keurig Cold Plant in Atlanta, GA
- Drax BioMass Port Terminal in Baton Rouge LA
- 88k sf Adena Beef Cattle Harvesting Facility in Fort McCoy, FL
- 150k sf Costo and Gas Facility in Bucks County, PA (90 day duration)
- 140k sf Moeller Tech injection molding facility in Woodstock, AL
- 130k sf LG Hausys Manufacturing Facility, a subsidiary of LG Corp in Calhoun GA
- Banana Republic in Opery Mills Mall in Nashville